Plan and simplify
The infrastructure is the informal heart of a company. The benefits of ensuring good planning and operative stability are especially pronounced here, since losses that occur in this highly-sensitive area snowball down the process and value chain.
IPSWAYS has set standards for implementing, enhancing, and consolidating infrastructures with its methodical approach.
- Creating and assigning specific requirement profiles to implementation modules.
- Determining cost-revenue ratios.
- Preparing risk and financial analyses.
- Evaluating data and proposing a qualified action plan.
Our expertise in release management, migrating different platforms, as well as implementing and enhancing infrastructures gives us the background required to help you plan and implement Microsoft systems:
- Migrating IBM Notes to Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Exchange to IBM Notes
- Implementing and upgrading Microsoft Exchange and IBM Notes
- Implementing and upgrading Windows Server and Windows Client
Our expert system integrators complement these core competencies with their skills in a wide range of additional applications.