For one of our clients we’re looking for an agil Project Manager:
– Act as an Agile Project Manager for multiple teams in Hamburg.
– As a coach focus on guiding teams towards improving the way they work in a complex environment in order to deliver results.
– Facilitate the agile and lean process and continuous improvements in order to create an iterative mindset.
– Ensure cross-team coordination, knowledge, learnings and information exchange.
– Assist the team in solving or overcoming impediments inside and outside of the team in order to help the team grow in quality and speed of their work.
– Bring different roles together and foster a better communication and efficient ways of working between the disciplines.
– Act as a project manager when necessary. Take responsibility for managing issues and adapting to new circumstances, resources and dependencies between teams or third parties in or outside the company in order to ensure smooth and timely delivery of a project.
– profound knowledge in project management
– strong sense of responsibility and leading by example
– you like challenges and you’re not afraid to deal with conflicts
– you have very good communication and negotiation skills in English and German