Our customer is looking for a Cloud Access Security Broker Expert (m/f/d).
Selection and implementation of a Cloud Access Security Broker for innogy to mitigate risks for SaaS/IaaS and PaaS. Following deployment modes shall be tested: Discovery, Forward proxy, Reverse proxy, API Introspection. The target operating model and processes need to be defined within the project. The project is set up as an agile Scrum project.
Role: (preselection given): System specialist, Architect/ Analyst, (to be selected what would fit the most
– Knowledge of Cloud Access Security Broker implementation: Level Expert/Professional
– Network Architecture (Proxy infrastructure, Cloud connectivity, Internet access): Level Expert/Professional
– Cloud infrastructure – (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS): Level Experienced
– AD/ADFS (Active Directory knowledge) – SAML and OAuth: Level Expert/Professional
– Knowledge of System testing: Issues tracking, Test case design: Level Experienced
– Cloud security experience ( Preferable CSA:CCM or equivalent): Level Experienced
– Linux and Widows servers: Level Experienced
– Agile/Scrum: Level Experienced
– Negotiation and problem-solving
– Strong ambition to implement new Technologies
– Strong communication and organisation skills