Für einen unserer Kunden suchen wir einen senior HR Business Partner (m/w/x).
As a strategic change agent for the organization
transformation at country level (Germany), provide people
insights and solutions to solve business challenges, support
business growth and priorities, and work in partnership with
the business to execute the strategic workforce plan.
Main tasks/ Domains of responsibility:
• Ensure consistent implementation of transformation
initiatives such as new standards and policies and/or
Change Management Programs
• Independent steering and monitoring of local labour law
• Trustworthy cooperation with the local and joint works
• Collaboration with global HR business partners on
personnel, organizational and process issues
• Act as a strategic change agent to departments at
• Ensure knowledge on HR strategy by all country
stakeholders (Executives, Managers, Employees,
• Counsel management and employees in relation to such
group and/or individual issues that may arise including
the analysis of employee opinion surveys.
• Communicate on, manage and support HR policies and
practices applicable to Group COO Business Unit.
• Contribute through country insights to the continuous
improvement of Group COO HR process
• Oversee on the ground HR day to day service is in place.
• Advise on activities such as Development, HR Strategic
Projects and organization design as required.
• As part of the Corporate Responsibility Strategy,
enhance Diversity & Inclusion; develop the employee
value proposition to be an employer of choice.
• Cooperation with local HR service Providers.
• Ideally a university level education in HR or a comparable
• Several years of professional experience in a comparable
position on general HR practices and processes including
Compensation, Resourcing, Training and Development
and Employment Law. Experienced in transversal project
• Ability to assess facts related to the German employment
law and have experience
• Deep knowledge on HR processes, HR operations HR
and HR Tools.
• Knowledge on the organization’s legal and social environment.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills to achieve
results in a matrix management environment
• Know how to work in a matrix environment & with senior
• Strong multi-cultural understanding and application.
• Build collaborative relationships with both internal
customers and program /project stakeholders.
• Ability to drive global results while remaining sensitive
to local environments and cultural issues.
• Ability to make quick decisions and operate
autonomously within a complex environment.
• Good communication skills
• Demonstrates effective program management through.
• You should have a fluent command of German and English and enjoy working in (international) teams and