In the team of Hosting Services in Aachen, which is part of Operation Open System we searching for an Linux System Engineer which can do part of the day by day work and project driven activities.
Hosting Service deliver data center services direct to German clients cross Germany. Some clients are big super markets chain and a toll company for the truck toll on the German autobahn.
Hosting Service responsibility starts below the level of application level towards the complete technical stack.
It is a small team in Aachen.
It is a 40 hours week assignment and no chance to work remote.
– Bachelor degree or at least 2 years of practical experience in the role of an Service Delivery Manager or in the role of a senior Linux System manager
– Good technical knowledge in Linux.
– Understand the business side and transform these into technologies and define the deliveries.
– Define deliveries on business needs into technology
– High safety awareness
– Able to interact with customers