Für unseren Kunden aus der Chemiebranchen sind wir aktuell auf der Suche nach einen Infrastruktur Architekten.
In a first phase of the project applications were identified and now it is necessary to plan the migration with the business and the application owners of the affected applications. At the beginning it is also necessary to identify the responsible persons for the application. There is the necessity to contact the application owners to explain the background of the
project and why the applications needs to be adjusted.
For each application a way forward needs to be defined.
This could be:
– retirement of the application
– Installation of a new version or software
– Changes within the actual application (configuration/development)
For each application an effort estimation needs to be developed (cost and time).
The migration by itself is not scope of the task.
Beside identifying application which needs to be touched, it will be also the case to identify
the contact persons of IT-devices which are using Non-Compliant IP-Addresses.
Also for this tasks the network information out of phase 1 like (IP, MAC-Address, SwitchPort, position, building, …) will be used.
– Enterprise Networks, Security and Identity Access Management
– Application architecture
– Migration of business software at scale to Data Centers or Cloud
– Designing and building applications
– Planning and executing application relocations and migrations
– Performing infrastructure discovery
– Service in Data Center Infrastructure (Server, Storage, Network, Data
Auslastung : 5 Tage vor Ort
Remote : mit AP besprechen
Reisebereitschaft : nein !